Feb 8, 2008




















Haha.
going 1U later. =D
so fast a year passed.
i remember last year day3 of CNY,me and hui also went 1U,
just we two,
and it was the first time she took 'da tou tie' ,
and we had a nice time there.
bought too many clothes at polka dots till we had not enough money to pay,
need to wait mommy to come to pay.
I think she have forgotten.

This CNY lah,
No people come to visit me. =/
everyone forgets me le.. ):
Yesterday night mum scolded me. ):
she said i shouldnt be so timid,inflexible,
always want to sleep on time,
late a bit also cant,even in CNY.
i cried cried cried.
closed my ears up so that i couldnt listen it.
Lots things it's not my choice..
i have no choice..
i understand they are being considerate enough,
but they wont understand what i really feel,
cause it's not happening on them..
you think i really love to sleep that early and give up on so many foods i like?

I think my eyes have some problems lah.
Last time the optometrist said the degree is suitable for me,
but then why lots things i stil cant see clearly?
then i have to force my eyes to see it,
and this will increase the degree even more.
sad lah. TT
mum wanted to buy a new lens for me which suit my real degree,
but then my degree is so high that the price for the lens is so expensive,
wooooo.....T________T

相信 让两颗贴近了距离 ;;

No comments: