Feb 10, 2008

Hallooo.

*party-ing*
aiyok,forgot to invite kah ling pula!
SORRY YOOO!
well,
i have been like a sopor for the past few hours,
walked here walked there doing nothing.
I wanna take pics of everyone,
but then everyone was busy chatting,laughing etc so i didnt want to interrupt,
and also,
if i had requested to take pic,they would think i'm very 38 bah?

Anyway,
I think there's 50++ people over here now.
my brother,damn geng,
from form1 to 5 all invited.
then my relatives also coming,
each aunty has 4 children,
5 aunts and 1uncle..
imagine the crowds!

VERY MALUU LAHH.
just now gor forced me to sing,
then i just sang lo,
nobody clapped o. =.=
plus my sounds were so sucks.............
mana hole ar?

Have you all got schoolmates who you know each other but dont say hi normally when meeting?
i have ALOT!
and it's very embarassing.
it's not me who dont want to say hi,
i just scare they feel strange if i sudden wave my hand to them.
and also,
some of them are cool people.
it's weird to say hi bahh.
anyway,
i just hate the feelings.
everytime pass by,
know each other but need to pretend that you dont know him/her.
TIRED BETUL LAHH!

afterall,
tonight is great,
thanks to marry jie jie who cooked for the whole day.
Hope everyone enjoys lah!

Tata``

No comments: