Mar 16, 2008

DAMN BORED.
normally people get bored cause they have nothing to do.
but yea an exceptional i am cause i have A LOT things to do just that i dont want to start doing it. =/
and there's no other reason other than lazy.
stacks of paperworks waiting me and yet i complain i'm very bored.
AIHS

school's reopening tomorrow.
time to face exams results.
Life is being so tough. =(

anyway,
talk back yesterday.
i went shopping at Sunway Pyramid with family except my father and enson and andy.
dont really like there though.
i dont get why i dont like shopping as other girls do.
maybe it's just too tiring .
plus most of the time i dont know what to buy.
and also i hate crowds.

anyway,
my brother bought me a T-shirt.
thanks(:
and he bought the JCO donuts as usual.
and ya know,if the donuts wont bring so many sugars to my body,
i sure consider to eat it.
as it looks really attractive. ^ ^

No comments: