Mar 13, 2008



























EHEESSS.

So i think you guys would forgive my vain lahh~

OH WELLS.

it's taken by MY phone.

FINALLYYYYYY

finally i have my personal handphhoneeee

THANKS for my understanding mother. =]

so it's quite meaningful so i took pics and upload it here! =P

anyway,the third one is taken by hui while i was writing tugasan harian for MORAL!

HAha.i know this sentence has no point at all.

Kah Ling jie not blogging dy.

kinda upset bout it. =/

AIHS.

you you're reading i really hope you will consider blogging again in the future ^ ^

i realise there're lots people visiting my blog by only scroll down the mouse to search for some pics and then after looking three to four pics and they close the window.

and some, might call better ones, read the words i wrote for the only first and second post.

and maybe they will read the third and forth one if they are free or the earlier posts are too short.

LOL.

i dont blame lah.

i understand. I cant hope people to listen to me and notice bout me all the time.

as my attraction isnt dat strong.

and something which i'm quite guilty at is dat i also do dat sometimes.

i mean, visiting a person's blog and scan thru everything in just few minutes time or even not a minute.

and obviously,there's a reason for it.

cause everyone has blog and majority,people love expressing and hope people to listen to them instead of they listen to people.

so that's the case.

anyway.

i count this a quite long post.

most of the time i have nothing to write.

and the quite main reason is my english isnt good so i dont know how to express what i really feel. awh. forgive me =/

so i know people will just ignore this post when they see it's this LOONG.

HAHA.nvm.

while waiting for dinner i just want to spend time doing something i quite enjoy.

LOL.

after 16 years.

only recently i found out my sister is quite a scary one.

OMG.she's weird lah.

LOL.i hope she wont kill me.

i think i'm the only one who know her weird-ness.

as i believe she would never do this kind of stuffs in front of others.

HAHA.

anyway,

i'm stil in a struggle whether she or jehsin is the weird-est.

LOL.

jehsin is another weird girl i know.

School's reopening.

time just flies so fastly.

i thought of my future.

dont know how will it be?

Life just has a set procedure.

Never thought of college,working.

and now they are all so near from me.

Anyway,

Jiehui got straight As in SPM.

i SOOO HOPEE i would perform as well as her.

but things are so messed up now.

only in the first term.

can you imagine?

and.

VERY THE THANK YOU TO MY "LOVELY" BROTHER for letting me play the computer.

haha. the first time i think you're great (:

and, in the afternoon he told me Yih Nee has bf ady.

haha. *envy* lah.

but anyway,i'm happy for her and hope she finds the right one.

BLESS YA~!

Time for dinner.

Ciaos~

....... Maybe it's just not the right time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haHa 1 MOre POst leFt thEn i will be FiniSh reaDinG all UR bloG le yea~~

i reaD all WorD By woRd leh

AlTHough Is a laMe poSt haha But

DUnno y enJOy WatCHinG it haha I Like iT la..

lonG tiMe din reaD foR so lonG ad haha..

yea THumb Up mY Fav Blog ^^ haha