Apr 11, 2008

Oopx.
today i was late to school.
lol. of course with mg and sl.
unfortunately wy missed out this "precious" chance.
havent been late to school since.. form1?
this is only the second time . ^ ^ ( see i so good girl)
i remember the first time was the day after school reopened.
my father was like dont know the way to my school and i was punished to stand outside the dewan. TT
that time i was scared and nervous and helpless.
lol.unlike last time,this time is MUCH better.
i mean i didnt feel scare and nervous anymore lah. form four dy maaa. hehe.
En ng asked why was i late wor.
i really regretted for lying him.
and traffic jam is obviously a super lousy excuse.
and then miss yong passed by and talked to me.
she asked why didnt i go meetings and duty for so loong wor.
*paiseh*
but very touched she stil remembers me laa. and gam dong they didnt "fry"(in chinese) me.
haha.
i promise i will go duty and meetings started next week de laa.
i'm stil considering whether to be AJK arnot.
anyway,
let's back to topic.
i know it's no big deal.
but at least it's something extraordinary in my recent dull life.
AIH.
my face suddenly turned ROUND.
i dont know why.
any ways of "slimming" it.
intro please.
i need it badly. =/

Today i was 'electriced' by someone. =.= ( ignore this sentence)

No comments: