May 26, 2008

IM BACK

Heyo
sorry for the late updates dears
week before was exams week
and it continues after holidays
how sad
hate physics essay
my 8 marks flew away
wondered why i didnt do anything to heal it at that time ):
then friday i went sabah
was real cool.
the airplane departed at 2.15
and me and my brother reached airport at 1.40
was rushing all the way from school cause mum didnt want us to miss exams.
just back yesterday
uncle pang and aunty wenlan were real nice
thank you very much =D
had a great time there
went canopy walk and mount kinabalu
took a lot pictures for sure
but i lazy upload
so i just uploaded some of my zi pai photos
lol.forgive my vain-ness ):
uncle hock's daughter, sze xuan is really a cute little girl.(check it out down there)
miss her lots.
thanks mum and dad too,spending money to give us a nice hols. (:
recently really dont have time to visit other's blog, leave comments to others,reply messages and comments, so on.
SORRY!
this holidays gonna be studying.
haih,i dont plan to go out. =/
due to
Exaaammmmmmmmmmmmmsssssssss
bless me!




missss sze xuan!

No comments: