May 30, 2008

Jehsin the sopor#2

Someone jealous liao loh



She very what de loh



Ren jia being intro-ed she also wants loh



She is OHJEHSIN that perasan girl loh



HAHA



nevermind laa.



Jie jie forgives you =P



Just for your information



I Just accepted a KAI MUII



Her name is michiko, Jehsin Oh. =D



She's only 12 and she's JinghuiTan punya bestiie



So i see her pity mai accept her loo(:



Haha nola nola



welcome to my big family MS OH!



Come let you all see her nicie pictures















VERY HOT hor?
anyone interested call me at www.sweetlubbs.blogspot.com ;)


Tomorrow i go gai gai =]
with muii hui and mum
and gor.........................
actually i thought it's going to be a GIRL shopping
cause my brother went camping
then he said he will join us o.o
SUan liao.):

I know i'm a lazy girl
I know why i get nothing cause i didnt put in effort
I just like throwing today's works to tomorrow
oh and the sense of guilty is terribly sucks );

Keep eating since hols started
i dont know why
maybe i just walk pass the kitchen too often
and im lazy to exercise
So i wont doubt if you call me FATTY
so sad ='(

Tomorrow morning going cycling!
hope it's a wonderful day! =D

No comments: