Jun 13, 2008

Long way to go.

Heya .
Was busy with exams so didnt update =/
anyway
there's only two more days to go and we're freee!

Mum's been away for a weeek!
everything is still ok
just somehow feel strange with pa carrying out mum's responsibilities
but anyway
He is such a great father
responsible and caring
which is quite out of my expectancy
and i learned a home just cant stand long without a mother
She's enjoying her sweet time with her brother probably,now.
Take care and I miss you!

Ive been very lonely in class ):
I know I am just so odd all the time
people playing and chatting there and i was holding book reading alone
I didnt get the infos from the book though
I was just day dreaming
how sad :[

I am very sorry to Chien Wei for forgetting her birthday
It's yesterday
Last year i forgot too and i told myself i would wish her this year
and yet i forgot again
And i really want to thank her a lot
for helping me so much
often i really feel paiseh and dont want to trouble her
but she's the only one who can help me
and i can really feel her sincere
2 years and going strong~
Anyway
i WILL buy a present for her as a belated one. (:

Oh ya
I dont like him anymore.
hehe.very flower heart yea
nola,it's just a wrong interpretion of my feelings!
So yea

Last sunday
only me and hui and marry jie were at home
it's a great time
me and hui sat outside the house and studied and marry jie swept the floor
So we played =D
took funny pictures
i know it's weird for you.
check it out down there (:

here comes our external organ........... =.=


Hui's
Mine =P
Marry's ... big yet scary but beautiful!
Oops,my weird look!
camerawomen - Kelly Hui Jing (:

Hui's. hehe.... dont scold me upload this yeaaaa....... >< mine
Hui's perfect pinkish lips
mine no-special lips
and....Marry's sexy thick lips!


Ok that's all =D

No comments: