Jul 22, 2008

I wish to exchange my stomach with someone.

Today is the report card day.
As usual, it took only 2 to 3 mins for my mum to speak with the teacher.
However, what's quite different this year is that my teacher finally knows who I am.
For your information, I was hardly recognized by my form teacher since I started going school.
And the reason is simple and obvious, I am just too quiet and ordinary that a teacher wouldnt notice the existence in a 50-people class.
Anyway, this year my teacher has finally known me as I told her my house had a fire and I had all my government-subsidy-text-books burnt at the very third day school started.
So yea, that's how things go.

Right after taking the report card, we went for lunch.
I've done something which I regretted like nothing.
I ate : 1 big fried rice + 1 chinese dish + 3 BIG red bean bun
I can feel my stomach is bursting.
I think that by eating those, I've already covered 3 days of meals.
Oh god, I want so much to be slim.
I promise I will cut down my diet tomorrow onwards =/

PS; I wanna put Ah soh,ah gong and ah pek's pic. especially ah gong that ugly( =p ) one. But then they dont allow! =/

No comments: