Aug 11, 2008

The Bulan Penghayatan Kemerdekaan.

Yo.

Well,today was happy! I wore cheongsam to school and expected me to be a bit odd but it turned out everyone was wearing those kind of costumes so i was relieved. Michelle, my "indian" partner arrived very late, which scared me a lot.); I scared I would be walking alone without partner.=p

Anyway, I walked quite weirdly as I have a pair of heels which is far bigger than my size. -.- . Ok, lots people mentioned it and I was so fish. I thought noone would notice it but it turned out to be everyone asking me the same question:"Jingwei, is that your heels?"

Other than that, it's just walking loh, like a model, but holding a flag lah. I know I dont look like a model la. Although heels are on my feets, I stil look short. Well, the flag is quite heavy and my right hand is painful. I bet every flagholder
experiences it. Also, get to know a lot of new friends lo, all extremely leng lui geh.

Whole day teacher didnt teach much and I spent most of the time camwhoring. =p And now I know, No girl is an exception of loving taking photos. I once thought I am the only one who is so vain but now proven I am wrong. ^__^

Anyway, I am happy! Thanks mum for buying the cheongsam and giving supports.(: Oh ya, shall I thank for her heels anyway? =p

Here goes pichas! Sorry the sequence is a bit messy. =D

Michelle, Pn Shanti helped her tied the complicated sari.
In class. This girl is the nicest one ever.

I realize I looked so old and my skin looked so Yello. -.-
Shiyi and Jjraithy(I hope I didnt spell it wrongly.)They are the ones sitting in front of me, great to sit bhind them because they are easy to be bullied! =p
My new friend. So So So HOOOOOT!
Counted my secret-sharing-friend ba - LiWei(: sweet girl ^ ^
Take #2 (Hey Liwei, I edited it as you requested(: )

Mua, Weiwei and PY. 38 poh. hehe.
The sopor.(1st time take pic with her after sitting beside for so long. ^ ^)
See, memang sopoh.
Lagi sopoh.
Cheeeeeeesssseeeee(:
Meng Choo. Another hot girl, real impressed with her make-up and dress-up.
MY CLASSSS!! rocks!
Ru Yan and Meng Choo. Heard that they got The 1st. Congrats!
MEE.
PY and Michelle(not the Michelle I mentioned just now.)
My classmates and ex-classmates. Aren't they pretty? =)
Poh Yeng.The cute and blur girl.
Tze Yee. I envy her skin so muchhiiiie!
Shih Xuan and Darren.
Oops, Shih Xuan's hand...blocked my face......
Well, I dont know her name but she is a nice girl.
Su Teng!! hyper,active and Sweeeet!
The stage.
Becca. 0.0 almost closed eyes ady! She's a funny and cute one anyway. =p

Perbarisan.
All flagholders!! nice pic!
That's all! I think I didnt upload so many pictures before! *winks* Okay, Off to dinner, Bye !

3 comments:

♥Lynn♥ said...

wa! wei jie so pretty o..... XD

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thanks jing wei, but the 2nd take, wat''effect'' you have made oo? Tell me at school then XD

Kelly said...

wah...so pretty..
n u all very happy..
y wan delete chat box?