Oct 10, 2008

Harlo.



This week lots people gave me presents in school.

Really very thank you for the wishes and blessings and the remembering.

Yep, I like the presents ALOT so I purposely take pictures for every one of it.




From Ke Xin. She said she's not only my cousin, but my friend. ^ ^ Thanks for the neatly made card and the beautiful gift box.
From KahLing Jie. Jie, very gam dong and happy lah me.(: I thought you forgot o. Your stars are very nice!
Celebrating with family.

Taken weeks ago, forgot upload.


From Jehsin muii. TQ! Haha, the shirt is for my cousin want! hor? How sweeeet! Oh, and I'll always be the nurse when you get sick. Dont be so hak hei with me ok? ;]
From Yan and Gee. Eh I never expected you all to give me something. Although it's exam you all didnt fail to make a nice one out for me. Well I am not good at expressing, so let's cut it short. Friendship forever! * Yan, I will smile more, haha! =D
From Zimei. Cute doggie! And I am impressed with the colourful vivid stars. Arigato(:
From Chuan,PY,Jjraithy,Suz,WW and Soueei. HAHA, I like this. Is it that my wallet is looking too ugly, old and dirty that you all decided to give me this har? By the way, it suits my taste perfectly. Thanks girls! Remember, as SC said, we're the crazy women.=D
From Lynn. Thanks for the wishes and all. OH, tomorrow is your birthday! Your new hairstyle is Cute, honey!


No comments: