Oct 12, 2008

What you expect.

Scary.



The thunder is striking so horribly(and vegetablish as Hui said) and the pouring rain is mood-killing. I wonder why some people love rains, it always makes my mood swings unstably. Yesterday I went tuition and it looked like we were having a night class although it's only 3 in the afternoon. =.=



MY BIRTHDAY PARTY ar. I am lazy to organize, I am shy to invite, I am afraid of the no-turning-ups, I am sam tong about the money-going-to-spend. Aiyoh, I know lah, by now you are having a bu shuang face trying to tell me "Dont open party lah then, so mafan for you!" But I want to have a proper one for my own, I had never had one since I grew up ya know.

My house's Marry is going back in 1 month++ time. She's so famous that everyone knows her. I will especially miss her cookings.

My dad just told me that my grandgrandma(means my grandma's mother, what's the special name for it?) just passed away. She's 90. I only met her a few times and the last time was few years back. Anyway, I hope she had lead a wonderful life and will be having a greater afterlife. Bless. I hope grandma and her siblings get over this soon.

I have spent my whole day online-ing. Seldom does this. Hahaaa. The rain is stil dropping and I am feeling sleepy. May everyone be happy, stay happy and smile always. (:


Signed off, weis.

No comments: