Nov 2, 2008

Victory(:

You shall give me a big applause.
Yes You, you shall.(:
I,
Me,
JingWei Tan,
The Mandy,

Just baked a cake on my own.
How Proud, hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Well I know you don't think it's a big deal but for me, I realise I ain't useless, haha(: Dont put on your sweat face please. Here it goes, the process, well, sorry I got its sequence upsidedown. =/


Yay!

Vegetarian Apple and Carrot Cake! So healthy right. =p

Baking in process.

Fluffy paste.


Hrm, Thanks to Marryjie and Mummy for guiding me and Hui and Gor for the minor helps(: I will bring that to school tomorrow for my friends so......Dont ever say it tastes sucks even it's really not nice okay? If not I'll smash the whole cake onto your face. =p

Yesterday, I finally, finally, finally watched High School Musical3. I wonder why some said it's disappointing. I think the effects are real cool and the songs are sweeet. As a piece of proof that I did go to the cinema...............


It's like ages I entered a cinema, I simply don't like it. =/

Oh and! We went The Itallianies for dinner. I couldn't even finish a quarter of my meal. ==
And, Aunty Isolde is coming next Saturday so I gotta move my butt outta my room, how sad. Nolah, I'm actually honoured as this shows....... I have the nicest room! =D


Eh I realise there's a song named Mandy! Same as mine! hahaaaaa.


Toodles! (Learnt this from HSM. =] )



No comments: