Jan 8, 2009

Backonpath.

Yo.

I just realise my computer really can't, can't, can't upload pictures. Omg, so sad...

Oh by the way, here's some short updates about school.

Py and me sit in the first front row, how pathethic. It's because we're such a latecomer and all the good seats, ehm, grabbed by others. =( Ah nevermind, can pay 100% attention now already because teachers take whatever things from the front person as reference to others and so I am the poor white mouse. =( To add on, we have to separate with those crazy women, awh, no more talks. =( I'm so well hidden now. =(

I have been eating a lot recently I certainly don't get why. I just feel simply happy, I think it's the happiest thing to do in the world sometimes. But then I don't want sparetyres. I look at the mirror today and realise I am in fact so so fat. =( So no mood lah.

Oh and, I realise my eyes have grown smaller and uglier. Ah can't bear it.

That's all I think, I am lazy. Bye.Bye.

No comments: