Mar 13, 2009

Idonotdeserveisit?

Ello.

Me M.O.E. (nevermind, you'll never get it.)

Exam is OVER temporarily. And my soul is alive once again. (: Say Hello to soul Wei.

Exam=pimples. I woke at three last night to read History and i thought I was sucha responsible student mana tau today JJ told me she didn't sleep at all, means she stayed up for the whole night for history. See how H can ruin our wonderful life. My god damn Physics, efforts are in vain. ):

Last Saturday was our house mama's break-egg day! Went Mariott for dinner, yummy yumm. Took lots snaps because Hui suddenly turned "a bit zi lian" so we "pei he" her loh.




Didnt realise I am in fact so TALL. XD
First pic with Vena jie.



Finally have a picture with this smelly buddy.





That day Hui came back from school grumpling the art work teacher gave her as homework. I suddenly so enthusiastic and drew it for her. So long haven't been drawing already! And I certainly miss the feeling!


Have a nice weekend! And oh, do enjoy your holiday! I still have to place my butt in front of the study table because I have a piano exam on Monday! sob sob... I dunno if I still like you piano.
PS: Nothing ever changes, even if you thought it did. I tried hard enought and I fell right hard.

No comments: