Mar 23, 2009

Limits.



Okay, sacrificing the sleeping time is not that worthwhile afterall, because I found that Biology paper consists of alien sentences which people with bad brain function wouldn't understand. Look back, I dunno why I struggled so much.

And then, my loving mamibubu treated me with a yummy meal as a reward for being such a hardworking organism. I really thought my eyes have got problems when I saw her in the petrol station.

Okay, I know you are trying to scan thru very quickly because you want to leave some comments in my tagbox regarding what I am typing but you are not interested in what I am saying. Right right right? Nevermind lah, I won't blame you nah! Because I do that very often when viewing others' blog. X))

I am very sorry I actually planned to do Chemistry Peka but I ended up in this page for hours. I don't know why. The blog ohm suddenly arrives and I feel like blogging, that's why you saw so many updates with no points.

Just now I edited a pic of mine>


Hui!

Us!

Hui in pyjamas!

210309. Sat.
It was Vena Jie's birthday! Happy sweet 26 babe! We bought her a cake and a blouse.


Sorry I looked too ugly to be in the picture. Same as Hui, I was still wearing pyjamas 3 o'clock in the afternoon.


And Oh! I accidentally, smashed her cake! Because I have such a muscular hand which can exert imaginable force. Mum said it looked so ugly. TT!

Later at night, went Yan Jie's house for her 21st birthday. Happy Birthday! (today is the official day actually.) The cake is made by yiyi, home baked! yummyyy~



I brought my Bio book there. It's a grape juice not wine(:
March Holiday.
Part of it we spent with Brenda. We made sushis.
And went her house to stay overnight. So Soong! Her mum geng ah, bought soooo high de heels!
See>

Lastly, D! <3333333333333333333333333333333 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgS8kFLnaFiwh2uAPVtowB4XeHpHs0eXUe_RiN9uoI_hbVPBZrAth92WZlluBnsG61ER6T9QDOsqwzzm9i2MokUAJn4MBNpPtVGzed5DzN9-1xs84k_-q88JKwEdfhflikoFQ6lFL1zTWo/s1600-h/sktmpY0byrQU646113_14495249.gif">
Byeeee! Off for Chem!

No comments: