Mar 22, 2009

OBI.

I.
have.
nothing.
to.
blog.
about.
but.
I.
thick-faced.
still.
typing.
and.
I.
am.
sure.
you.
are.
impatient.
al.
rea.
dy.



Today is Grandpa's birthday! Happy sweet ______! (I dunno his age eh paiseh. If you know then you help me fill in the blank lah k?) Sorry I can't attend your "party" because......... I simply love Biology way too muchie. I don't want to take picture of me right now because then you will know how scary is Biology.

Now.
I shall present you the most adorable guy in the world! Ngek ngek... you can't whack me because you are "in fail". Nenineni...

So kacak hor..............................!

I found out lots my friends found their lover recently. Why am I still so KOLIAN. *shakehead*

You+Me!


Log on to www.ownskin.com. Lots nice wallpapers and themes for your handphone. Most importantly, I found D's theme there! :)))))

Lastly, go listen to 我的回忆不是我的, damn nice ah!



P/S: Thought of giving up.
PPS: Want to give up.
PPPS: Trying to give up.
PPPPS: Gave up.



pυгpιєĸїѕz.<3

No comments: