Mar 26, 2009

Overwhelmed.

Very sleepy.
*eyesdroping*

Studying hard wasn't paid. =( Nevermind, if it is meant to be, I'll just work harder then. =)

Today quite emo ah.

There's someone who doesn't appreciate friendship. I hope she would stop. I know I should not say a word, give an opinion because I don't know that matter well enough. But, please stop. Your friend is watching and you can just express out how much you hate her when you know she surely will know. You purposely want her to know or what? I don't know. It doesn't feel like the one I know. If you're unhappy enough, you can just bring up the matter in front of her and find a solution together. It's not a good way. How can you hurt someone's feeling like this? Do not take for granted in anything.

The above statement obviously isn't stating you, not your case, so do not be perasan.





Hectic life. I dunno how to stay strong anymore. I may look like, but it doesn't feel like. I want so much to be normal but I always fail.


No comments: