Apr 28, 2009

I need Seeeelliiiippp.

Yeah.
I'm here, again.

It's not because I have nothing to do, I am too bored, I can't control myself, I'm addicted to computer.

It's because of that stupid potato salad.
I swear I will never eat that again.
Because of that, my tummy is bloated and I feel like vomitting and headache attacks me and I cannot decide whether to go toilet or not because the feeling is just so damn weird. But most importantly, it makes me feel like sleeping. My bed is just beside me, so tempting, yet I have to hold on, because if I ever take nap, I'm 100% sure I will stay awake thru the whole night.

You still don't see the point, yeah?

I just want to say that, other than facing computer, facing other things will definitely send me to dreamland, zz.

That's why,




You can't blame me for onlining although I promised not to.
Well it's not your business anyway.

Such a lame post I know. Read dy still like haven't read anything at all hor. Suan lah, I tell you hor, I feel better now, my eyes are opened wider.

I still can't solve No.6 of today's A.Maths homework! So dumb I want to cry.

And.


Believe it or not.



We have a project for Additional Mathematics, which is..


so dreadful.
KP still asks me faster complete so he can copy. Like that see high me meh, later got a big egg for it boh hoh lah.

The weather is so so so so so so so so so hot. I have to clip up all my hair. I know I look horrible thanks.

Okay, going for badminton lesson. I wanna skip it for this week, like what I just did to all my stacking homeworks(when you look at them, you'll see no top). But then, ah nevermind.


Oh my god, we're so isolated. =/


Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Thanks for reading my oh-so-boring post. :)


See I so rajin. =P

No comments: