Apr 10, 2009

No signs.

Hai.

I know I've been onlining way way way way too often, I promise I will try to stop it.

Today is certainly not a happy day. Why? I DuhNoe. Mood sometimes to the high high then suddenly low low then moderate moderate then high then low then... no feelings.

Next Wednesday there's a cooking competition, cook western food. SC and me going to cook cream spaghetti. You know I can't cook. You know I don't cook. You know I won't cook. But the point is, I have to cook.

You know what, I missed three dates today! Three people asked me out but because I am too rajin I stayed at home and did my homeworks. I didn't really do anything to be honest.

Sooooory, I know I bore you all the time. You don't have to read what I write really, just don't force yourself to read something so boring lah okay. I write, I shuang, I huah hee, then enough loh. X)




I want to dedicate a very cute picture to all of you: -

I purposely minimised it but it still looks so huge. Ko Ai leh? TQTQ. Wo Lai De. ^ ^ (why so perasan punya...)

No comments: