May 29, 2009

Origin.

Pheww~
*No More Tersesak Nafas*

Saya dah balik ah kawan-kawan!
Although it's only five days, but it felt like ages......

I nak say, exam is partially end. I boleh sleep good dy, for at least 14 days. About my papers, uhm, nothing too special. Chinese essay, there's one question: An Extraordinary Event. Actually this title is very free, write apa rubbish also can. But unfortunately, I even rubbish also dont have eh. My life is..................One straight line...No climax. I sat there blank blank for 15 mins, then at last really dunno what to write so terpaksa change ques.

Then, right after bell rang, we rushed out from school and headed MidValley to buy friends' present. S.Chuan drove us there, so banyak "pro"(parking also dunno haha!).






That day me and one of one friend were discussing about those lovey dovey. Then we both came to a conclusion that is high school love is sweet and exciting and fun etc. Really woh, 'cos pure mah. But then, can't judge like that actually, because we both did not experience it before(wuwu). Then one of my muii told me every pair has every pair de problems. Coupled dy then everyday quarrel quarrel over small matters, so single is stil the best best. But then being single is something very dreadful because banyak lonely. Sometimes when I am sad I really dunno who to turn to. Got bf sooong nia, sad got partner company. :) So today I told S.Chuan they all, right after SPM, I really will go find myself a bf. Haaha, I know you want to say, cheh, you want a bf then you sure will get meh? Nvm nvm, I will go seek for some love advices on how to electric guys. HAHAHA. PS:I dont wanna be a nerd and zai nv anymore ah!
Guys are complicated creature. They never got to catch what girls are thinking and always claim that we girls are hard to be understood. They talk sweet though those sweet talks aren't actually true from their heart, but dunno why we girls still love to listen to them so much. That's why we are always conquered, beaten. Kami mesti stay strong ah!
Okay lah, stop crapping. Bye~
Loveeeeeeeeee Loveeeeeeeee,
Jwei.

No comments: