Jun 6, 2009

Cousieees!

'Loha.

Firstly,
congrats me!
'cos 'cos 'cos!
I haven't been online for..

3days!
And I am very proud of that!

Secondly,
congrats me!
'cos 'cos 'cos
I have been studying for..

3days!
Physics, Accounts and English.

Thirdly,
Congrats me!
'cos 'cos 'cos
*Oops
I can't find any reasons dy.*

SKIP SKIP SKIP

Yesterday was a blast. Went for massage and Ke Xin's open house. Mixed well with cousins and I'm going to be an aunty! My cousin brother's wifey got pregnant. And my another 4-year-old cousin bro going to be uncle at this small age. ==

One thing bad about yesterday night is that...
My sleeping time is ruined!

Well reached home around 11 and I slept at 12. This morning I couldn't see my face properly because there were so many big big volcanoes blocking! Yish! I'm ugly enough and they still wanna decorate my face. No need loh, roll away can or not?


First time take such photos..








By the way, Brenda followed Hui and Gor to MidValley when I was having massage. This bao bei looked so HOT! *whistle blows!* And Hui that ham sap poh kept on ********** LOL!





That is all.
I am going to study Maths and Add Maths today but I have a sense that I am going to fail doing that. So, maybe your lucks may help. Lucks Lucks? *collecting* I want moreee! :D

1 comment:

ch@o said...

Yo~
its really 1st time took tis kind of pix ya..
hehe..i means those cousin bro/sis pix..cheers n hv a nice day..
zzzZzzz