Jun 26, 2009

Fei Ren!

I can't believe that..
I actually did nothing today.

Did not go to school and lazed around from morning till now. Feel so guilty about that because I was supposed to practise piano. Practical examination left one more month and I still play as if a cow's playing. Somehow realise my enthusiam towards piano's over. I'm so gonna face my piano teacher and find an excuse for playing so badly. Really sad bout that.

Gor's in Holland now! Really! Yesterday when pa asked mom Where's Han? Mum said Go Liao Ho Lan! The Ho Lan here is real real de Holland lah!

Recently really fui. No people find me, sienz dao bao! Online few hours also no people talk to me, so no mood. Wanna start reading story books but no patience. Watch telly lagi cham! Nothing to watch, few mins then walk away jor.

Okay Bye. Suddenly very blur about future. @@



Jwei.

No comments: