Jun 3, 2009

Lagoon one day trip <3

Hiii.

Went Lagoon with cousins, first time eh! No adults with us, eldest is Gor and Elwin loh! Really had a great time. It's not that Lagoon is specially fun, it's not that the weather is specially good, it's the company that matters. :) Maybe I was wrong all the while. I used to not go their gatherings because I wanna save up the time for studying. And yesterday I was also thinking of escaping. Then, gor scolded me gao gao(nolah very mild only actually but I no likey loh!). Then I think think xia.. Why I so nerd leh? So go loh.

Vey soooong yi xia! Played water, slides. Me, Hui and Kxin shared one big life buoy then Elwin so good pushed us. Haha the water didn't listen to us! We kept spinning and kena splashes from Jian they all. Then gor pushed us almost to 2.2m deep de water! Scare dao us.. Hahaaa! Was fun!

Dry part, only got to sit spinning mug because I did not have the guts for roller coaster.

Lagoon really expensive ah! What also needs $$! -.-

After that went for Sushis! Then Elwin and Gor drove us back. Haha, gor drives car, pa pa man! Stella so yeng, drives fast fast but boh crash car.

Got to know Elwin's gf, Ting Ting I called her. Very sweet girl!

PS: Didnt get to take photos when playing water 'cos cam in locker.














That's all bah!
More pictures log on to www.everydayyutian.blogspot.com

or

www.hui12.blogspot.com

For Shus' party pics,
more on www.esther-xoxoxo.blogspot.com


Byeee~
*shaking butt*


Tomorrow I start studying. Don't kacau me! :D

No comments: