Jun 19, 2009

False analysis.

Moooooooo!

*fat cow driving in*
sim hoi sim hoi!


H E L L O






Disastrous disaster.
Had she not been, I wouldn't have been.

Okay.
I know you don't know what these which i know you don't know are about. You wan't to know but you don't know but I know so I know you don't know what to say because you know you're envy and I know you paiseh to say you don't know because I know you don't know.

Let's make things a bit bit bit easier.


LOCKED TOILET
article by Tan Jing Wei
summergirl_wei@hotmail.com

SERI KEMBANGAN, SELANGOR: Two naughty childish girls played before bedtime with toilet door, unintentionally causing it to be locked on the inside. Tan Jing Hui, 13, was visited by her best pal, Oh Jeh Sin, 13, 18th June. By 10.30 p.m, Jeh Sin realised the door couldn't be opened. The girls, being utterly irresponsible, went to sleep without thinking much. Meanwhile, vistim no.1, Tan Jing Wei was driving her path through dream land. By 3a.m. midnight, Jing Wei was awakened due to an intense urge to pee. As usual, she searched for the door and found it locked. She went to the other side of the toilet, jumping up and down due to emergency, and it was also locked. Jing Wei was sleepy so she did not want to go to the downstair for her business. Victim no.1 painfully suffered over a period of time. When asked, defendant Tan and Oh denied locking the door. Tan and Oh ought to be accused of being dishonest. A suggestion for their punishment: ban them from toilets.


Oh crap.
I wore specs to school this morning because my lenses were in the freaking toilet. Zha dou-ly, Hui and Glue still ada face laughed at me, said me ugly.




Okay lah.
Exam-ing mah.
But still online.
Really
Very
Bu
Yin
Gai
I know.
Relax "one down" cannot meh.

Really hope SPM's over. Saw lots last year's form5s, all looked and seemed so relax and happy with their life. We still have to eat text books over here ah! TT


Ganbateh bah!


:D



No comments: