Jun 9, 2009

*Yawn*

Again exam kills me.

Though it's holiday..
Though everyone is enjoying..
Though
Though
Though

I woke at 6 today and force-opened my eyes and studied. Omg where can you find such dedicated student? :P

Went B.Jalil for badminton training. I asked coach why that he did not teach me tapping. Then he told me I stilll not have that qualification. Worse, he taught my sister who is younger than me by 4 years that. Worse, he said that I have to "born" a pair of wings and make it hard before I can learn that. Worse, he smiled very cheekily while saying all that. Worse, I was sweating like pouring rain and I did not know what reaction should I give him.

Jsin that daipai poh finally could join us. She hiccuped and we kept laughing her. Nice moment though. Hey glue, really hope that you will always be a happy girl okay? :D xiao yi xiao mei shen me shi qing da bu liao. Oh and, stop calling me N!

Tomorrow going out again. Sungei Wang.

Really feel tired of everything.

Recently we have all become bread freak. To be specific, me and my mum. To be more specific, mum. Ever since the presence of the super bread maker, mum gets so proud that she is capable of doing such nice bread. And I gain extra pounds because I simply love bread so much.





Okay maybe I should go to sleep now.
All the while I feel that I am talking to myself. =/

No comments: