Jul 23, 2009

Keep acitivating.

I seriouuuly need,
M/O/T/I/V/A/T/I/O/N.
Productivity rate has dropped 100%. Pinch my face; wake me up. (:
Procrastination, stay far, pwease.

The prom topic's so HOT recently, everyone's fighting for seats. Fortunately, our gang of crazy women has been "behaving" well 'cos most of them nodded their heads lastly, I damn hua hi.
I am not alone, you are here with me, though we're far away, you're here to stay. Hahaha, lame. 0.0

Speaking of this lyrics, saw this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9DDTiPzJCk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lyrics.com%2Flyrics%2Fmichael-jackson%2Fyou-are-not-alone-t-917639.html&feature=player_embedded

Watch it! I have always known MJ's power but it's until watching it that I realise how crazy fans can be. That girl was hugging him like she's hugging the boaster(is it spelled correctly?)in her house. Bet she had committed suicide by now, choi!

Anyway, gor has moved his butt out of the sweet home into his smelly(haha) rented room. Take care yoooo!





Pa's birthday last week:

Yiyer! I memang tak berguna ah! Tomorrow I'll be good girl. ^__^

No comments: