Sep 18, 2009

I have no idea as to put what title as title.

I've written 301 posts and this is the 302nd. It doesn't really sound a lot but well, I guess it has been my main entertainment for the past 2 years.

My brother is going to have a poolside party later at Bukit Jalil Clubhouse. I really do not feel like going. I'd rather lay on my comfy bed with my 10-year-friend Ladybird Babe kissing and hugging each other. However, I'm going because I'm rational, proud to say. Haha, do you not agree? If you do, give yourself a slap on the right, unless you prefer left? :P

Well, another reason that halts me from going is that I just went facial this morning and you this intelligent human over there surely can guess its outcome. It's not that I scare to be malu but then I just don't want to spoil people's eyesight. Nevertheless, I am sure I will not be in the photos because I am assigned to be the camera woman of the partay. The reason is simple, because I was, I am and I will be professional.

Okay, today is Louis's birthday. Happy Birthday? I often wonder why people don't create some words which sound more creative than 'Happy Birthday' to wish people and I'll just steal their ideas. 'Happy Birthday' sounds so kolot and too formal. Perhaps, I'll just wish him: Happy Egg Breaking Day.

See I told ya my blog's gonna be boring. Fishing over there? :)

No comments: