Sep 22, 2009

Rambutku, nyawaku. (:

Photobucket

Since small I have always wanted long hair but always there were things that halted me from keeping it.

I used to thought that I was fated to have short hair forever because before I even entered kindergarten my grandma always cut my hair so short people would think I am a baby boy if I hadn't look so sweet and so girly(hahaha).

Then during my primary years school didn't allow girls to have long hairs so I had mushroom head instead for 6 years. I didn't feel weird with it because everyone around me was having the same hairstyle. ==

Secondary life arrived and finally finally finallieeeee I had the chance to get my hair LONG. It grew to beneath shoulder and I was satisfied with it but one evening during my visit to a saloon, I very chong dong got it all cut. It's a boy cut and my hair hasn't grown much after that.

My hair now I have been keeping it for 3++ years, and yesh, if you're wondering, it really only grew till this length. I don't know why exactly it grows so slowly but I'm glad enough. So, if you're gonna take something from me I would never give away my long hair because it's just so freaking precious. If you hate me, you can throw me down the building but not secretively cut my hair as a revenge when I'm asleep :P

Okay actually my hair can make a lot of styles but I don't want lah since I'm a good student (: Also, my pimples are so active on my forehead so I can't keep fringe. I plan to perm it next year during college life. That'll give you a fresh look :D Bare with me! I wanna frighten you with my oh-so-fabulous hair next year! :D

P/s: Sorry I made this post a bit too long.

No comments: