Sep 17, 2009

Recurrence.

Hello.

Sorry for privatising my blog for some days. What I was thinking is that I don't really have things to talk and my blog doesn't have readers anyway. However, it's sweet that few came to ask me about it and they seemed disappointed with my choice. Yeah, Steph's right indeed. We don't need strangers, as long as my bestiees come once in awhile I'm glad enough. :)

Talking about returning, I'm changing my blog style. I guess you've noticed that I actually deleted the Cbox, Hits and Music. You know when everything messes up, we'll just like to revert to simplicity. The way of typing the posts will be changed also, I suppose. This time, I'll try to gain more courage and express what I really am thinking without worrying what others would think about me.

So yeah, if you don't know me well enough, this blog will be definitely dreadful to you. Oh wait, don't get me wrong. I don't mean I wanna make this site an emo place, it's just that I normally don't get very hyper in front of the computer so I think typing hyper posts in that kind of condition seems a bit fake, it's like, just to impress your readers.

Anyway, if you're busy, just ignore my posts because they gonna be long. When you're free and would like to tear me off to see other sides of me, you're always welcomed. :)

Here, Mandy officially officiated her re-born blog. *Cutting of red ribbons*

P/s: I might type Chinese sometimes.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

HOI..
COMMENT BOX!
keke