Sep 23, 2009

Reflection.

Alright alright, stop looking at me with that kind of eyes. I know I wasn't good today. I'm so guilty I do not know how to express already.

Obviously, study plan failed. I feel so bad about that, please comfort me, tell me it's alright to not study. :(

Instead, I drew. It's been long I ever paid attention to drawing, especially potrait. Then today I suddenly have the ohm. Oh that shitty ohm. Screw it. If it wasn't for it, I would have completed my Physics. I will not have to wake early at 6 tomorrow just to force open my eyes and swallow Physics facts. Life of a student today is terribly pathetic, do you not agree? I bet you don't.

Okay I actually took pictures of the steps.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally....

Photobucket

Want a closer look? Here you go,

Photobucket

After that I got bored with her hair I helped her change style. But it turned out to look much much uglier. I was so sad but I couldn't do anything to mend it back! :(

Photobucket

Please, do bless me. I HAVE TO study tomorrow.

P/s: My kolian mom, still has to entertain her customer at this time. Hope she doesn't get too tired.

No comments: