Sep 24, 2009

When laziness creeps in. . . . .

Have you stolen my study ohm?

Don't shake your head I know you did. Give me back!

Photobucket

This is my new clothe! Bought it in Ou. You know why I always stand like that(with my left leg crossed over the right)? Because i discovered my elephant-trunked legs look thinner with that pose! :) :) :) (they still are fat anyway)

I DID study Physics today! My proof! :

Photobucket

Kay I actually decided to cycle to the hills just now and took some nice pictures back. Unfortunately, the ohm went away halfway and I just walked back my house.

You know what, I'm so sad. I have to study Biology on my birthday! Awh, I really hate that extra holiday. Nevertheless, I'll make myself happy that day! :)

Photobucket

Another random fact, I don't particularly like perfume but mom bought it for me during a promotion and it smells quite sweet. Next time I spray the whole bottle of it and make you guys faint.

Photobucket

By the way, I promised myself to read English story books. I still stick to Dorothy Koomson because her style is really cool. I'm not sure if this is nice, but her My Best Friend's Girl is really awesome. I'm till Chap2! *claps. (There're 32 chaps)

Photobucket

Juandy sent me a link that day. I think lots people watched it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNvOCEu4b6s&feature=related

Kindly visit it and spread it, those girls are really ganas.Hopefully the press gets notice and publishes it out so that the police can take legal action.

Okay, I've been in this page for almost 2hours. It's time to sleep! :)

No comments: