Oct 17, 2009

Ed Board Annual Lunch '09 + Outing with honeys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wooh~

After a year of chaos we finally got our rewards-lunch at Shogun. Now I understand why mum never liked bringing me there. It's b'cos it'll be so not worthwhile for person like me.

Overall it's okay lah. Chatted, laughed, Pn Chan was cute. (:

I'm longing for the next gathering. :D

After that went Sing K with ji muiis, fun also, but I was exhausted. My feet were swollen and I had a serious headache.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That is all.

No comments: