Oct 5, 2009

Siblings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ngehs. Gor and Hui puhlease don't be too hyper 'cos I posted your pics up. :)

Have always felt blessed to have such wonderful siblings. Though sometimes due to the hectic life we've no time for bonding but when we're together, things still go on pretty well. I mean, we're actually quite different from other families 'cos we seldom seldom quarrel and even we do it's only small ones. Maybe we just grow and know how to think. (:

I remember during my childhood, I used to have fights with my brother and I would tear and throw all his favourite collections - pokemon stickers as a revenge. He would scold me and beat me and at night we'd have legs fights.

There was once he sayang-ed me he used his precious RM2 to buy me a pretty pencil case which my mum didn't allow and he starved 'cos he didn't have anymore money. I saw that and I didn't say thankyou. Instead, I rushed to my mom and told her he's cheating her money. Haha, pitiful! I'm so sorry I was just too innocent so you can't blame my evilness. :p

For Hui, I used to bully her when she's small. I kicked her in the stomach when she broke my specs and used my stuffs. And she had got this innocent look that irritated me a lot. Thus I didn't really have a great time with her in the past. Haha, fortunately, we two turned out to be super close today, too close I feel breathless! :P

Gor is a great socialite, he just knows how to talk. People often refer me as Zhe Han's sis instead of Jing Wei.

He still bullies us now, bet you guys knew it!

Okay, I shall end this, it's far too long. Your eyes are weary enough. :D

No comments: