Nov 25, 2009

Narrow Escape.

Photobucket

MY HITS DROPPED!
I'm gonna blame that on you.

What the H you're doing that you don't come and visit my bloggiee? I'm so sad right now I want you to take full responsibility of that! Is my blog so oh-the-boring?

Crap.

I screwed Add Maths today, nearly, lah.

The story goes like, I went shopping at Mid Valley before the second paper and then we headed the wrong path during the journey back to school and traffic jammed and I got late. Everyone already started and I was still rushing. End out, my hands trembled seriously and I found my brain empty and I didn't know what the paper was telling me. Fortunately, everything went slightly better after an hour.

You know what, I don't know why I have the constant fear of making posts long. I imagine people reading the first sentence and see indeed it's so long and they'll just close the window and not visit my blog anymore. That's why, my posts, never go really long.

In fact, this is long enough.

So, Bye.

No comments: