Dec 3, 2009

Bye bye Physics babe.

Photobucket

Argh, don't know which crazy fellah went kacau my BB photoshop, i can't open it noooow! Anyone can helpa me? (:

By the way, I have just eaten 12 pieces of apples, not 12 apples don't worry. They are so juicy that my face is splashed wholly with juices with every single bite. I'm lovin' it. I think the season of good apples arrives finallae. So, walk to ze market store and grab apples lah peng youuu!

Gucci still doesn't shake my hand. :/
I thought I'm a good trainer but, ah nevermind. What I did is, I said SHAKE loudly and I forcingly - even when he deliberately hidden it under his thick fur - shook his paw. But he didn't seem to get what I mean, so I did that again. And he, hided it again. And then I got angry I started beating him and told him he's sucha lousy dog. Then..

He walked away. Find Wena.

Gucci no want me dy! ):

Nevermind, you don't want me right? I won't give you your threats. Don't use your innoncent eyes to look at me. Bwahahahahahaha! Kay lah, I'm not that evil. I promise I'll really train you after SPM.

What lah?

Everything I say now, I also add 2 words: after SPM.

When SPM really ends, I don't think I can keep my promises. :/ This is human nature.

No comments: