Dec 17, 2009

I have a beautiful Garden. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If it hadn't been so hot, we would have taken trillion pictures, seeing the garden is so wonderful. Well, you know, though it's been five years, I hardly ever walk round my house, so it's really awesome to have known that, wow, I have got all these.

Photobucket

Cutie pie, Jie Ming.

Photobucket

Tell you, 14th Dec is my last day wearing pinafore! Shooot! Should I feel happy or sad of that? Afterall, it's been one of my identities. You know, the NERD look? :p

Photobucket

Loo came over and we camwhored. Okay, she had her hair straightened and she's not feeling alright with that, claiming it's too, fake? Uhm well, I think it looks pretty fine, and most importantly, she's transformed to a BIG LENG MOI! :D

No comments: