Apr 24, 2008

I think I should write something.
although i dont really have things to say. =.=
Im really lonely these days.

physics n addmaths r crushing me to ...........

...

....






Death .


so many nights i had maths dreams
so many moments i couldnt control my temper because of them.
zz
got lots new members on my face recently.
besar dan hodoh.
yea what im saying is pimples. =/
i think i already have my time of growth over.
but then why this so called symbol of growth stil keep haunting me?
and even if im stil in the stage of growing,
why my height hasnt showed any changes ,since ... form 1?
or even standard six?
i mean i didnt grow up anymore since then. =/

My cousin is going to have a wedding dinner next month.
i dont know what to wear. @.@
i scare i will be exaggerating.
but then wear what i usually wear seems abit informal.

Oh well
recently we have raptai.
everyone went marching so teachers arent teaching.
hoooooooooorayyyyy
anyway.
im being a traitor.
LOL.
i ditch my red house cause of my laziness.
what's more.
i never ever contributed anything.
yea.
notsportynotsupportivenotactivenotcooperativenotresponsiblenotpersistent.
that's me .=P

term two exams just around the corner.
i hate the way the school set the timetable.
we cant enjoy the holidays anymore.
cause there will be two more weeks to go after hols.
anyway.
this holiday i'll be off to sabah.
looking forward~

I have become so lazy these days.
which i really hate it.
i hope there's a change. (:


me to you
;; dont throw me aside when i need you !

No comments: