Apr 30, 2008

OFF from school !

Bwahaha

Tomorrow's holiday!
i hope there are holidays always. ):
HMMMMMM let me thinkk......
oh ya.
Yan they all will be going Sunway after sports day which is this saturday.
too bad i cant join due to English tuition. how sad =/
and i got to know everyone's going.
so tanjingwei will be the left out one le. =/ banyak terukkkkkkkkkk
AAAIIIYYYOOOOKKK
neverminddddd laaaaaaaaaaa
im not going sports day anyway laa.
although morning-sessions can sit in the sports centre
but i really dont want to sacrifice my precious sleeping time and face four wide walls for four hours.
EXAM EXAMMM
Everyone work harder ok?

OK forgive my 'diam-ness' and my no-points post.
i have no confidence in expressing my real thoughts and feelings lately. =/

awh lonely me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haHa on apriL 30 Tmr iS ur holiDay

But FOr me ON apriL 30 Tmr is MY sad daY..

Cuz mY boTH Cute hamSter will Be Dead T.T

1St of may 08 my 2 Cute hamSter leT a StupiD Cat eaT le~~

haHa kK duwan saY saD thinG on uR BloG

uR bloG iS onli Got haPineSs de yeaaA~

+u ar On uR exaM we Both alSo +u toGeter in OUR stuDies bah..

Get a NIce reSUlt in exAm i Treat u go play n eaT haha~

When StreSs play piaNO lo haha..

When i StreSs u plAY foR tOo~

hoHO i So XIn FU lol~