Jul 27, 2008

You rock my world.

Hiii.
Yesterday was a real great day, havent been having such great day for long =D
well i went school and only half or even less of the class attended.
so it was quite special ;]
then we only had 2 periods, later that was all relief.
so we spent our time playing Murderer, Monalisa & banana, and Shoot.
Murderer was fun and myterious and i really like my classmates a lot, sweet and nice and funny(:
for the first time i think that i aint left out. =D
After that went tuition.
We had debate and it's very interesting,
lol the teacher even taught us to say "Oh, Rubbish!" when we disagreed with the opposite side.
After tuition went outing with Ah soh, Ah lian and Ah sum.
Went to buy clothes, and Brenda and me became Hui and Sin's slaves, lol.
We helped them hold the clothes, choose the clothes, give opinions, tidy up the clothes and sure pay for them until we were almost Broke.
Oh ya, i visited Lynn, gee they all's booth for YE sales.
supported them and so had the chance to spin the lucky spin twice,
unfortunately, I only got RM2 rebate and a pen =/
So that's all about la,
anyway, Sher's bday coming.
she invited me to celebrate with her(:
so next week going to be real busy.
Oh ya, it's like finally, I bought a watch!
I think Pui Yee is already fed up with me as i ask her for time everyday,haha.

and..
I will be holding a birthday party probably.
Whoever wanna come is invited. =D
I hope you all will attend!
Cause by the time, my house will have completed the renovations and you all can visit my new room!
Long for it =D
















No comments: