Aug 5, 2008

Outing.

Yo.
Went 1U with Shermaine and Amy last week, as a belated celebrations for Sher's bday.
Havent been going shopping with them for 2 years jor laa!
Well, Sher brought all of her sisters and also a boy friend, then I brought along Hui lo(:
quite fun lah, but the time is a bit too short.
Hope they'll be happy always!
Oh anyway we went to take da tou tie,
I didnt know 7 people can fit in the so-small screen, I look weird as usual(:

They are my first kai muiis, I remember Amy called me and requested that 2 years ++ ago, and I was so excited that time(:
I gave her a name - lap sap poh. Because she just eats anything in front of her. =p And she claimed that she eats 95% of the foods in the world, the 5% belong to shit.
Mum and Hui.
Sher and her sis. Her sisters are like the duplicated version of her. Oh well, heard that they have damn lots admire. *jealous*
Sher.

No comments: