Aug 22, 2008

Gripping.

Wah Ai Sih Liao.(I think only Hui understands this sentence. xp)

Went shopping with Mum and Hui at Ikano today. Unexpectedly, I had a lot of thingiees bought. Unfortunately, my body is dying. Well, I always know I can't shop for hours. It is a very fun day. Mum and Hui are always my BEST shopping partner because I just feel SOO comfortable to shop with them. Furthermore, haha, Mum pays the bills so I needn't worry! =p

I didnt bring my Popular voucher, so I was very regret. Ehee, guess what, I saw the Ikano's Popular turned to "OPULAR". I have no idea where's the "P". maybe it just dropped off to the floor one day and noone wants to replace it till today. But it's very cacat, I wanted to take picture of the word but my phone, like so ngam, no battery, pula.

I bought 4 English books, which I highly doubt if I could ever finish it. Or, even understanding it is quite a problem. But I need to read more I know because my essays sucks and I have a very poor vocab. Nevertheless, I will not ditch Chinese aside because no matter how, it always remains to be the BEST language ever.

Anyway, I want to save money ady. Everything is expensive and I am buying too many unnecessary stuff recently. Oh ya, tomorrow no tuition and so we are off to Bukit Jalil sports club. We have booked the badminton court and only got to get it for one hour. Hope the Sun wont go too hot tomorrow!

I am so HYPER about my birthday party! I hope everyone I invite would attend! Ahaa, please don't laugh at me if I were to tell you that I am already having headache about what to wear on that day! Anyway, I want to invite all my classmates or even my teachers! But then, don't know they give face to me or not. =p Hope everyone comes la! This is my first birthday party after so many years!

No comments: