Aug 18, 2008

Outing.

Yo.

Well, went Sunway again yesterday, but this time with SookChuan, Suzanne, ShiYi, Jjraithy and PuiYee, all my rowmates(same row in class ma. =p) Too bad WeiWei, ChienWei and LiWei can't come. Well, do you notice they are all Wei, so yea, Only me attended among the Weis. *proud* haha. Anyway, we stil have chances to go out de la, so no worries!

So what we did the whole day ar. Walked around and took da tou tie lo! It's very fun to go out with them.=D But anyway, I went back the earliest because battery emptied liao, hehe.

Here comes pics:

The "Sweet Couple" .
Another. I'm glad they sit in front of me because they are very easy to be bullied, wahahahohoho. =p
Me and my partner, PuiYee!
Oops, forgive us pls. (:

AHaha, Jjraithy looks so cute!
Act cool. PY looking so fierce. 0.0
Main photo! Sook Chuan looks so 'Yam' haha.
=D
(:

SWEEET!
Aiyok, sorry ar, I not purposely wanna cover your face der!
Suzanne so MAN~~
an la, an la, very sweet lah!






That's all(:
The last outing I think, went out too many times recently, gotta bury myself up with books dy! Drop me some oil yea! TQ. =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe...hahahaha
v r so funny lah
i think d whole place is our voice only...anywhere i realy enjy o..
yesterday i sit ktm bak o..so ke lian..i so scared i will b lost..n jj,sou eei n suzane very wory me o..haha..i sit taxi 2 ktm station..then my bf wait 4 me at kl sentral then he accompany me bak o...
hehehehhe...so finaly im safe nw..hahha
oh ya,yesterday u r only 1 2 wear skirt o..aiyo,,i should tell them ..
hmm..can bring ur tv 2 my hsema?i want 2 watch moonlight ar...!!!!
anywhere,wish u hav a hapy holiday lah..c u at skul..

Anonymous said...

ops sory..is 'anyway'..not anywhere.hehe.

Anonymous said...

NONO!
It's your voice only! haha!
sure enjoy la, gor me wor, hehe.=p
wah, didnt tell me, later you kena rompak or anything then i'll be guilty for not fetching you back.
luckily you have a great great bf hor? *jealous* hehe.
wad o, you wanna kai bao me meh?swt
can, RM1000000000000000 then you can bring it home liao, =D
same to you, see you at skul!