Jan 26, 2009

GeongHihFaatChooy.

Hullo.

GeongHihFaatChooy everyone. (: I bet you received lots lots wishes dy, but then mine's the most precious one right? :P

ChineseNewYear day1.
We went UnclePang's father's house in Segamat and spent 4++ hours there. Quite fun, at least funner(got this word de mah?) than last year.. Before setting off, we took some pictures.

Kinda blur, sorry.

Peace!*




After that, went another friend's house. Very kampung feel. Very peaceful though.




I want to prove that my legs are actually looooong.......


<3.




She's long-haired.




Taken by meeeeee! I'm so pro I know!

Mum and her long-lost friends.



And then we headed home. Dropped by Malacca to have chicken rice ball. Not that good though.


That's all for 2009CNY's first day!
Oooooh before that, we had reuinion dinner. Por and Mum cooked lots yummy yums.

Ahgong and Ahpor not looking pula. ==
Me and Hui slept almost 2 that night, I broke record. (: Before sleep we camwhored.



Okay, tha'ts all! Wish everyone happy always.


No comments: