Jan 26, 2009

Jap Bah Lang.

Hullo.

I'm at my mum's office once again, and it means......... pictures timee! Hui, pa and me was stoning at home, wondering why we had so.many.times. So here're some recent pictures which I didn't to upload.

Somewhere in December.
We had a shopping date at Sunway, with 3Bs(haha):Brenda, Brendon, Bryan. I forgot what I actually felt of that day, but then I hope we'll still have something like this in the future. :) I bet we will. :)


Bren, sopoh#2.
LOL. Me and gor macam dailou and daisou.

Brendon, so greedy. hahh.....


Taiwan trip '08.
Left out these two. So just sun bian upload it.




Somewhere in January.
Went Sunway again. To continue shopping. Me and Hui were so zilian(she only actually =p) we squeezed into the fitting room when gor wanted to try on a shirt and we could stil look so cool(you agree right) when gor was screaming outside: Faster lah, bat poh!




24/1/2009. (I finally remember the date!)
Went MV and Gardens for dinner. Very very pissed, Dragon-i and Canton-i closed. Everything closed. Goodbye my beloved red bean bun, although I love you so much(forever and ever), although I swear I will never eat you again because I just eat you too much, I will still wait for you........... for one weeek...... till the very-chinese bakery reopens........ You know I won't abondon you, don't you? :)


Gardens. Nice design right? Classsy.


Okay, I forgot to tell you all. Hui straightened her hair. I bet you know this process takes hours. Pathetically, to show that I have great patience, to show that I'm in fact a utterly loving sister, I agreed to teman her for the perming. I sat there for almost 4 hours, staring at my very interesting Physics reference book. Halfway through the process, I got so bored with theories that I turned my head up and I saw a cute little lion. All of Hui's hair moved out of every direction and yet she could still smile so sweetly to me like she actually looked like a princess and I should show some admiration in my eyes. Anyway, glad she did it, because my parents have no excuse now to complain her hair being messy when she actually just combed it. Wanna have a look? No problem.
Cutie. but far too skinny, not like her sister, fatty bomb.


This looks more obvious.

Niceee leh~~ I recommended de leh. (tqtq..... ^Q^)
Okay lah, that's all for my japblang post. I shall end it with a very charming and adorable girl's pic. I know you know who liao, whoelse? :P



PS: Dont vomit lah........................

No comments: