Feb 7, 2009

(:

I tell you hor. I've changed my kawan. My old kawan sure very saaad. She sure blames me for dicthing her, for not caring her anymore. But, I am am am am am meaan. *evilgrin. It's because my new kawan is just far too fascinating, I just can't resist the temptation to be her kawan, too! Before the final farewell, I would like you to see see my old kawan. Don't show out your sympathy or else she will be more sad.


My old kawan for 2 years...

I know you very sam gap now, you wanna have a look on my new kawan right. nenineni. I'll keep her a secret first. :) Give you some hints, she's freaking cute.


And Oh! I damn High woi. I bought, I bought, I finally bought..... D's album! After one year of hesitating neh. It's an imported version, I actually want the long version but can't find anymore! ='(




Okay, now some updates.


7.6.2009

Had a muvee date with Hui. Watched PinkPanther2, not bad, but the first one nicer. Went Delifrance and ate speghetti. We were so poor and we had to share, and I hate hate hate hate sharing! I know you hate hate hate hate hate sharing with me too because I just have a big big big mouth that's why I always have the larger portion than you and you can't complain because I am elder than you. :p This is how you can bully your sister, learn something? Say thankyou to Teacher Jing Wei. :)



31.1.2009

We had party over my house, had catering. I was responsible for the sushis of the day! Bwahahaaaa! If there's really a guy who wants me in the future I will have no worries anymore because I will feed him with sushis everyday, 'cos I only know this! Unfortunately for that day, not many people ate it, I ate it all. Loo, Yan jie and Car yi were bored that day, oh sorry.





30.1.2009

Went to Sing K with S1 peeps, and I found gor to teman me. Before that, went Dragon-i. Damn Boh Song lah, my dish was the last one out, and my red bean bun was only partially steamed! The noodles hor, orangy de leh, weird.







29.1.2009

Had gathering 'cos Daikaofu's back. Wanted to sleep early that night but turned out to be....1 o'clock midnight, that explains my pimples.



CY says she looks pretty in this picture. == wangzibing.


28.1.2009

Went Genting with daaahlings! Had a sweet time :) The rest of the pictures I forgot to take to save so can't upload. ): Oh by the way, Ling kah's face was covered.




26.1.2009
Went Parents' friend's house.





Have a nice day! (:








No comments: