Feb 21, 2009

OAGY(arrange it yourself if you think you're intelligent)

We had our first yoga lesson this morning. Luckily, there're only me, Huis, Andy and Aunt SLoo because I just woke up and were looking very very very ugly. You know how, oily hair, small swollen eyes, smelly body etc. To sum up, Cacat. K-yeng you know? Haaaa, fortunately, I wasn't the only one who looked like that because everyone was same with me and I could see Aunt Sloo's eyes were even smaller than mine. So basically we had stretching, bending so on and my spine obviously wasn't working well. Sudah tua lah, admit sajae. I hope the next lesson will be much better. :) I'm sure it will. :)

Remember the new kawan I told you? I've finally succeeded in uploading her muka. I know curiousity is vibrating in you.......

See I told you she's cute........ Actually it's Mum's, but I tou tou use... Haaaaa, nolah, I very Guangmingzhenda punya....

Okay, gotta go. Relatives are coming for gathering later 'coz Big Uncle is going back tonight. I'll miss you!

Oh just to add on, I am still so High now. D D D D D. What's D? Listen, D stands for Danson, don't you ever forget.


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Jie...LOL ur new kawan so funny la...u porposely make ur coffee drip to ur kawan's tougue a?Hahahahaha~~~~:D Also yoga after u do,u will become thin.but make sure u dun stop lorh...or not will be fat ler...i advise u, better dun do yoga!its true...my aunty try it b4...^^