Feb 20, 2009

D.D.D.D.DDDDDD

I....

Sat in the hot hot car "enjoying" the hot hot sun dancing dizzily on my very precious face.. Squeezed in the crowds for almost 2 hours.. Sweated damn heavily that it stinked.. Had my 60bucks flew away.. Made myself got so damn exhausted..

But everything's absolutely utterly totally completely extremely Worthwhile.


Because..

I saw D.

He is faaaaaaaaaaaar and faaaaaaaaaaaar and faaaaaaaaaaaar(you know I'll keep typing faaaar if I was allowed. But then I know you'll fall asleep so I decided to be a bit considerate.) too amazing I believe my heart stops beating that moment he come out. And I, I, I shooooooook hand with him and was so so so so so near to him! 40 cm,near bu near I ask you.

Ok, I know you damn irritated already.

I am still damn high now although it's already over for hours. Fabulous, Awesome. Fab Awe Fab Awe Fab Awe FAb Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


Can you see the words up there? It's written, Dear Wei. It's enough for me to pass the whole loong year dy. Then next year I'll ask him write Dear Jing, next next year Dear Mandy. *faint

Okay, sorry being crazy, have a nice weekend. =) Oh Lynn, you can go www.vinc-yuee.blogspot.com for the pictures.

No comments: