Feb 17, 2009

Untitled. 'coz I can't think of anything now.

Hi Humaaan.

Well just some photos from Genting.














Valentine's day.
Went Sook Chuan's house for her birthday party, everything's nice but my valentine's was stil so lonely! ='(

A sunday I forgot when.
Went Loo's house and...... bermuka tebal tried on her clothes, and I turned out like a child-adult.




School've been busy and I am stil feeling sad, I can't excatly tell the reason though. ='(

I've been gaining weight cause I feel stressed up and it's the only way to express it out.


Oh by the way, I tried on a cool thingie..
Image Hosted by Cetrine.net
So cool right? Haaa! Log on to www.photofunia.com

I am going to meet my husband D this Fri, can't wait! *heartthrobs. Hope it turns out fine. =DDDD

I love Mommy so so so so so so much because she is the best best best best best and est est est est est Ever!

No comments: