Apr 15, 2009

Everything resumes.

"Woi, salt leh..?"
"Pepper, put more more more.."
"ENOUGH!"
"Oh my god, drop dy drop dy, faster pick.."
"Walau, so salty want.."
"Can or not now?"
"I dunno eh, you say?"
"I think boleh lah, take lah.."
"Yeeee, still so hard.."
"Teacher comes dy, faster wipe the dirt! Don't let her see.."


So it's OUR BIGGIE DAY today. Sook Chuan be the chef and I'm the penolong chef. =)) Overall we did a great job(I guess?) because teacher nodded her head. But I know we won't be the winner. SO WHAT? Have fun then can dy loh! Thanks for some of my friends who wished me good luck! =) I am very very sure I WILL NEVER eat cream spaghetti anymore. Oh by the way, Ru Yan's potatoes are great, I kept stealing it, ngek ngek.

I tell you hor, I have a very old kawan. We're friend since I'm 7? So it's like ten years dy. Althought everyone doesn't like her because she doesn't look too pleasant, she's still the Number One in my heart. Take a look:

She's the most comfortable pants in the world I tell you. Although it berlubang-lubang, I still love her so muchie!

Oh ya, this post is actually dedicated to someone special. <3







It's our house Bren Bren's break egg day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Wanna have a look on her?

Ngek ngek. Sowee I'm not talented...... I know you'll forgive me because that wasted me two hours plus. =) Anyone interested to see her muka benar log on to www.piigysushi.blogspot.com


Okay, Bye.



PS: You won't get to know how good one is at hiding.

No comments: